We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans.
The Rehabilitation Department offers a unique Virtual Rehabilitation System which accommodates the needs of medically complex patients.
We also offer quality long-term care with emphasis on service excellence and successful outcomes.
Please call us to arrange a tour (203) 259-7894
- Professional Clinical Team
- Licensed Nursing, RN & LPN, Certified Nursing Assistants, Physicians & APRN, Mental Health Specialists, Dental/Podiatry/Vision Services
- Rehabilitiation Services
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Admissions Accepted Any Time
- Full Time Social Worker
Fairview of Fairfield is one of the most highly rated facilities in Connecticut for outstanding customer service, as well as clinical and rehabilitation services.
'Thank you for all the professional and dedicated care you showed my daughter Jill. Your consistent care and concern was over the top. Our orthopedic doctor was very pleased, Jill was better than he ever thought possible.' - J. Bernstein
'I have found a home here at Fairview of Fairfield for the last 3 years. Each day I have an opportunity to help others and feel valued and important. - R. Sebas / Vice President of Resident Council
'The staff at Fairview is like no other. They are professional, warm and truly caring. They are attentive to all the needs of the residents & partner with families for the best plan of care for loved ones.' - C. Schwarz, RN
''At Fairview of Fairfield, you can guarantee you will get the support you need regardless of what life situations you face.' - C. Hall, Certified Nursing Assistant
For further information, please contact the Director of Admissions at (203) 259-7894 ext. 213 or email us at email@example.com
Faiview of Fairfield
Faiview of Fairfield is surrounded by 17 acres of woodlands and wildlife. We are conveniently located just minutes off of exit 19 of I-95.
930 Mill Hill Terrace, Southport CT 06890
(203) 259-7894 | fax (203) 255-5485 | www.fairviewfairfield.com
- Specialized treatments include
- • Complex Medical Care
- • Joint Replacement
- • Prosthetic Training
- • Family Education & Care
- • Wounds & Wound Care
- • Virtual Rehab System
- . . .
- • Orthopedic/Neurological Impairments
- • Cardiac & Stroke Rehabilitation
- • Repiratory & Tracheotomy Care
- • Palliative & Hospice Care
- • IV (Intravenous) Therapy
- • Respite Care